Our business fields are:
We specialize in creating client-server user-oriented
(desktop GUI) applications for Microsoft Windows platform, data
storage-processing-retrieval and web-ready solutions, using the latest
technologies and development tools, in particular
- Design and development of “turn-key” application software, as well as
- Design and simulation of engineering and business cost estimation models, including
- Solving optimization problems (portfolio and scientific optimization, linear, non-linear models) and
- Structural mechanics problems (physical and geometrical non-linearity, crack propagation, fatigue failure).
Our knowledge and experience are at your service. Look at our freely available
solutions, download and use them in your projects — get
assistance from us now:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, C++)
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro and Visual Fortran
- Database solutions: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
We have developed and launched more than a dozen large projects (see our portfolio)
in the following areas:
We are also familiar with software development for Unix platforms (FreeBSD,
Linux, Solaris) using C/C++ and PHP languages.
Our expert level of database design was achieved during years of work on
dozens of projects.
We know from experience solutions to such problems as:
- Cost modelling to perform cost trade-off studies,
solve estimation and optimization problems,
- Business applications (accounting, supply and inventory management, sales record,
production planning, document flow control, payroll accounting),
- Software for strength analysis and engineering design in aerospace and automotive industry;
- Development of material properties databases, material trade-off studies & engineering
design, specialized information storage and retrieval systems,
- Geographic and pictorial information processing, including geostatistics and
- porting legacy software to client/server, Internet- and intranet-based
- application reengineering and reprogramming,
- data migration and transformation.